PDA

View Full Version : Taking part.

Zulaikalol
12-30-2008, 05:32 PM
Word is this is for cancer.

Well, the NEXT one.

And it's for Zelda _triforce_ .. Am I able to take part in it and "Speed Game" for it?

I've beaten the game like 5 times.. At least it would be for a good cause this time.

+ Both my neighbors has cancer.

Reply soon.

Mezix
12-30-2008, 05:33 PM
I think they have all the games covered, but hey, let's wait for their reply.

Ninboycl
12-30-2008, 05:34 PM
I don't think you will be able to play in it, we already have the playerlist and their already training.

Aeronautical
12-30-2008, 05:36 PM
You could always play alongside them! I might do that

TheSpeedGamers
12-30-2008, 05:49 PM
We really appreciate the offer, and I'm sorry to hear about your neighbors, but we already have players lined up.

Thanks!

Word is this is for cancer.

Well, the NEXT one.

And it's for Zelda _triforce_ .. Am I able to take part in it and "Speed Game" for it?

I've beaten the game like 5 times.. At least it would be for a good cause this time.

+ Both my neighbors has cancer.

Reply soon.

MSico
01-02-2009, 12:17 PM
Playing alongside us/racing us is totally fine. :P Get your Ocarina and TP time down because I am MSICO THE MERCILESS

sagema
01-02-2009, 02:19 PM
Can I help add a few new events?

I used to host events like hide & seek on Everquest 1-2. One of my friends hide somewhere in the original game world and players had to find him. I didn't give the person's name, so they had to walk up to players, say, not shout a phrase. During the event I would give hints to narrow down the search. As we approached the last hour I would say which zone they were in. I've hosted player races in FF11. From Bastok to Jeuno at lvl 1. To prevent cheating I created a checkway point at Selbina and didn't tell them what item they had to buy until they got there, it was a 10gil item. I told people to carry 100 gil on them. My friends would follow the leaders of the race. The worst blunder was the Kunark event. Everything was going well on EQ1, Povar until we got a power outage. The event has moved to the next day, yes I event planned for that. I was amazed that virtually everyone showed up the next day. I was able to contact a friend who could get into the channel and tell the players. If people keep showing up for your events, you are doing something right. If more people show each time, you are doing a great job.

Aeronautical
01-02-2009, 02:21 PM
Playing alongside us/racing us is totally fine. :P Get your Ocarina and TP time down because I am MSICO THE MERCILESS
My shiny gold cartridge will lead me to victory against Phil the Poutine-Filled <3

the1stpkmnfan
01-02-2009, 10:17 PM
I'd also like to do the same as well. :) I would just need to know what I'm required to have. I know the system and game. But anything else?

killerwombat
01-03-2009, 05:34 PM
You can try to become a speed gamer. I have been working my butt off to make a decent marathon promo video. I had to redo it cause the quality of zelda clips i used were awful, so it has been delayed, but as soon as its done I will post a thread.

the1stpkmnfan
01-03-2009, 07:59 PM
Becoming a Speed Gamer doesn't sound all that easy, even if I do live next to them... but, It's something that would be fun. :D

I would make a promo video, but I don't know how...which I'm trying to find out how.