PDA

View Full Version : My lets play channel

Shaunzy
06-05-2010, 12:26 PM
Hey TSG Sorry I haven't been very active what with school and stuff! I apologize for not being very active. Sorreh >.< But anywho. I got a lets play channel that I update... as much as I can. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/user/bananco38 <---- right there *be warned there is some coarse language

So there you go. I am also not one to ask for subs but if you enjoy it then click the yellow button. if you want to remember! and once again I am sorry for not being very active. I guess I am not much of f forum goer :oops:

But for now I will bookmark the forum and try as hard as I can to be more active!

Anywho Shaunzy signing out ;D

D3adlyNinja
06-05-2010, 05:55 PM
wow i watched some of your fear 2 and i must say it was actually pretty entertaining and the little subtext thing was probably funnier at some points than when azura did it. so you got my sub dude

Shaunzy
06-05-2010, 06:06 PM
Sweet man! And I tried to get oblivion up but it was ONE SECOND too long! I was like "say whaat?!"

D3adlyNinja
06-05-2010, 06:10 PM
Sweet man! And I tried to get oblivion up but it was ONE SECOND too long! I was like "say whaat?!"
ya i know what you mean, i've had times when i was 0.5 seconds over the limit and thats enough to add that extra second and make me have to redit the video... why must youtube have a time limit if the max file size it can take is 2GB :fail:

Shaunzy
06-05-2010, 06:12 PM
I can see why they have a size limit of 2 Gigs. cause then people cant upload huge movies that could takes up huge amounts of space. but the time limit is ridiculous like what if I wanted to put a feature length movie of mine on? I could split it into part but I hate it when i have to do that >.>