PDA

View Full Version : Greetings everyone...

GVOLTT
06-14-2010, 01:51 PM
Hello there, GVOLTT here. I am currently a sophomore in college (I will be a junior come Spring 2011 primarily due to a terrible semester this past Fall), and will be majoring in communication sciences (with a possibility of a minor in psychology), but I started out as a computer science major. I've been playing video games for as long as I can remember; my dad did have an NES, but I primarily grew up with the Genesis, which I only had a small library of games for, but got by with. From there, I got the N64, GBC, GBA, GameCube, and Xbox. I still have no current-gen systems, which disappoints me a little, but the blame in not having one resides mostly with me purchasing music CDs instead.

I am a beginner Let's Player; my Youtube account is located at http://www.youtube.com/user/urlremoved. As for how I got into LPing? I first discovered LPs of Chex Quest 1/2 and the Lion King, done by LPers known as Kikoskia and ZetaPlays, respectively, when I only wanted to reminisce about the games being played, in late January/early February of 2009. It was when I discovered darkmindedsith's original LP of Banjo-Kazooie that I got the idea of LPing myself. I didn't start an LP until late September/early October, when I started a Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 LP. More recently, I also started a Shadow the Hedgehog LP, which became my first console LP. I still need to work at commentary, though; I mumble too much, and I feel I don't put enough in to make it "fun" to watch.

Anyway, that's about it. _awesome_

pokemaster163
06-14-2010, 02:13 PM
hello welcome to TSG community. hope you have fun and make some nice friends