PDA

View Full Version : The metalhead has arrived!

Rep
06-17-2010, 04:07 PM
...Who?

Well, I'm rather unknown to everyone in here. I've attended a marathon or two before, though not as actively as with the Mario one, usually I've had something to keep me busy but I'm unemployed currently and have had nothing to keep me busy (except World Cup of Football, go South Korea!). :D

I've been mostly lurking on the stream chat too, but if you've seen this guy called melitooh, well, I'm that guy. I'm looking forward on getting to know people in here and will go more in-depth on site itself when marathon has ended (old computer, hard to have many sites open at same time). I've lost so many hours of sleep due to you guys this week, especially considering the best stuff goes on when it's night at Europe.

I'm really into photography and anxious about getting proper camera one day, there's only so much you can do on old regular digital camera. In case you would like to check up some of my stuff out, go to my dA (http://melitooh.deviantart.com/). :)

....oh, and metalhead? No, I only have one piercing. It's referring to my musictaste. In general, I'm considered as a "true metalhead", but I wouldn't really call myself one, as my music taste goes from industrial metal to ambient to darkwave to even pop. If you wanna check what kind of music I do like, head over to last.fm (http://last.fm/user/Reppije).

I suppose this will do for now!

(Actually, just was about to post it, but then realized I forgot to mention my passionate love for traveling. It's amazing. Different cultures, different languages, getting to know new random people... Just simply beautiful. :)

EDIT: I actually forgot to mention that I absolutely love music. I'm musically incapable myself, but I can not imagine my life without music. It's what keeps me going through all the bad and nasty things in this world.

EDIT2: Oh, and I have unconditional love towards Pandas. <3 So cuddly, but oh, so, so brutal if you go close to them. Bit like me, they say. ;)

GrimsChild
06-17-2010, 04:13 PM
You definetly sound like an interesting person, I am Grim and I welcome you to TSG.

Rep
06-17-2010, 04:15 PM
Thanks, Grim! :)