PDA

View Full Version : I steal things

Kelranox
06-19-2010, 04:00 AM
SO,

I knew of TSG a good while back during my innocent years on the internet. However, I hadn't taken the time to venture to their site and discover exactly what they did besides speedruns. Though, suffice it to say this changed quite recently. During a simple conversation with one of my newer Youtube consorts, the ongoing Mario marathon was mentioned. So, I requested the link to such and away I went.

What I've come to understand is that most, if not all of you are quite comedic, interesting and generous. I myself, donated $5 for the cause before actually having understood that a Wii would be awarded near the end of said stream. This was done purely out of kindness, obviously. However, I don't mean to sing praises for myself, I'm not the only one who donated after all.

I'll admit, I drifted in and out during random tidbits, however you all did your part to keep the better majority of the audience interested. Most notably, the rave. So, after having witnessed your acts of kindness, admirable generosity and warming presentation toward every fan that finds their way to your site/stream, I decided to commit myself to the forums..for...however long.

Make no mistake that I intend on being as active as the next member, though you should also take into account the fact that I don't do speedruns of any kind. Though, I'm sure I'm not alone. Anyway! I'm sure you're tired of reading about my praises toward you; IE: Sucking up, as you may translate it. So, how about I list out my interests and what not?

Photoshop
Anime
Keyboard/Piano
Gaming (NO, REALLY?!?!)
Soccer/Futbol/Football/Footie (I think I covered all bases with that)
American Football (NCAA, not NFL)
Drumming
Music, overall (With some exceptions. For example: Country, Polka, etc.)
Comedy (Seriously, I love most any sense of comedy. I'm addicted to stand up comedy)

I suppose you could say that I'm a complete artfag with a sports interest peppered about. AND YOU'D BE RIGHT!

So, that's me in a nutshell. Well, not really...but wouldn't that be cool? That computer would be so effin' small. I'm gonna continue watching the stream now.

ThatGuyWithTheAfro
06-19-2010, 04:02 AM
Jeez! That was the longest intro ive seen.

Welcome to the forums!
Imma Afro, Sonic and Zelda fan.
*Hands a poisoned cookie*

Kelranox
06-19-2010, 04:07 AM

BUTYOUSTILLREADITSOHA!

But yeah, thanks~ *Places cookie in a trash bin in a nonchalant manner*

ThatGuyWithTheAfro
06-19-2010, 04:11 AM

BUTYOUSTILLREADITSOHA!

But yeah, thanks~ *Places cookie in a trash bin in a nonchalant manner*

My turtle gave me that cookie before he died >:O

ANDIDIDNTREADITISKIMMEDITSOHAAA

Kelranox
06-19-2010, 04:14 AM
My turtle gave me that cookie before he died >:O

ANDIDIDNTREADITISKIMMEDITSOHAAA

I believe your turtle wanted you out of the way.

OHYEAHWELL that's fine.

pkGamerB
03-07-2011, 12:22 AM
Happy birthday Kelranox!

BuizelBro
03-07-2011, 12:42 AM
Happy birthday man!

Twister468
03-07-2011, 01:09 AM
Happy Birthday.

GrimsChild
03-07-2011, 01:20 AM
Happy Birthday

Masamune
03-07-2011, 01:28 AM
Happy birthday

cow
03-07-2011, 03:51 AM
Happy Birthday Kelranox :)

Kennyan
03-07-2011, 10:36 AM
Happy birthday, Zach!

*Waits for people to be confused* =)

Mplay213
03-07-2011, 11:46 AM
Happy Birthday

zach2m1
03-07-2011, 01:55 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AWESOME OTHER ZACH ON THE SAME BIRTHDAY~

theberserked
03-07-2011, 02:18 PM
Happy Birthday Zach!

TheSecretStaraptor
03-07-2011, 02:54 PM
Have a funderful birthday.

Dannydaw003
03-07-2011, 06:49 PM
Happy Birthday Kelranox!

the1stpkmnfan
03-08-2011, 12:55 AM
A bit late, but happy birth Kel! (Other Zach) :P

Kelranox
03-08-2011, 06:35 AM
Thanks for all the wishes and the stuff and all that jazz. I guess since Zach2m1 mentioned what he did, I figured I should copy him and explain what I did:

I slept for most of the day when I wasn't checking out the stream. Nearing midnight or so, I carpooled with a friend to go to Gamestop (in FREEZING weather, mind you) because he was venturing there for the midnight release of Dragon Age II. We got to Gamestop early so that he could pay off DAII and so that we could both grab our respective copies of Black and White. Afterward, we grabbed something to eat, went back to Gamestop and conversed a bit with the people grouping together there. Played Pokemon Black up until the first gym battle and my friend finally got his copy of DAII. So, I didn't do much but I mostly relaxed all day and made sure to mention to my Youtube audience that I wouldn't be uploading anything.

Very peaceful day.