PDA

View Full Version : Hello Fellow Gamers!

GibberingGhoul
06-19-2010, 04:34 PM
GibberingGhoul here, pronounced Ji-Bur-ing, and let me start off by saying that I love all of you at the SpeedGamers, yes even you in the back with the crooked teeth! I love video games, and I like to give back to the world, so you guys are saints in my book. ;)

I discovered the Speed Gamers during your Final Fantasy Marathon, and I've been tuning in to every marathon since, yet it took until the very recent Mario Marathon for me to actually create a account. And on that note, let me say I was entertained, and grossed out during Mario...to the point which I may never eat mustard or sugar ever again!

Froznpanther
06-19-2010, 05:01 PM
LOL for someone whos an avid watcher since the final fantasy its hard to believe that mustard and sugar r the only things Ud stop eating lol.

Welcome and Congrats on ure debut to the tsg forums, I hope that ure falling down the rabbit is just as eventful as it was Alice's....minus the whole life or death thing. Lol

Anyhow welcome and Enjoy!

GibberingGhoul
06-19-2010, 07:35 PM
It will be as eventful...oh darn, we're running late! We're late! We're late! :)

Heh, the only other thing I wouldn't think about eating would be Vegemite...but I have no clue what Yeast Extract would taste like at all. o_O

NicoCW
06-19-2010, 08:02 PM
I'm just posting this to tell you that you have the best avatar and sig on these forums.

Oh, and welcome!