PDA

View Full Version : Trainer Achievements Board [Updated: 8/12/10]

Yuso
07-01-2010, 03:05 PM
Ready for a way to get some bragging rights within the TSG League? So long as you keep it friendly, here are some Trainer Achivements that you can work for to show off your mad Pokemon skills! Just like Gamer score with XBL, you can get Rep. Points (rp) for each achievement available. So the first few achievements will be backtracked to previous participants, then the "new" ones will be in affect as of now. So good luck!

Trainer Achievement Leader Board
1. Muzy72 280rp *L1 *C1 *C2 *C3 *C4 *C5 *C6 *G1
2. Dark_Weavile 170rp *L1 *L2 *P1 *P2 *C1 *G3
3. xClutchxF 150rp *L1 *L2 *P1 *P2 *G3
4. CodeZTM 120rp *L1 *L2 *P1 *P3
5. windows98 110rp *L1 *L2 *P2 *P3
6. Sonic62 110rp *L1 *L2 *P2 *P3
7. Justinp 110rp *L1 *C4
8. Blaumager 80rp *L1 *L2 *P2
9. NicoCW 60rp *L1 *L2
10. AlanEdgeHead 60rp *L1 *L2

Achievements

*L1 Taking the First Steps - Collect a gym badge. - 10rp
*L2 Seasonal Champion - Earn a season's medal. - 50rp
*P1 Head of the Class - Take at least 3 of CodeZTM's exams. - 30rp
*P2 BELIEVE IT! - Defeat the Windy City gym on your first try. - 20rp
*P3 Canadian Idol - Defeat Sonic62. - 30rp
*C1 Brain over Brawn - Collect a contest ribbon. - 20rp
*C2 More Than Talent - Use the same Pokemon in Battle, from your Appeal Round in a contest. - 20rp
*C3 Wild Fire - Use all four of your Pokemon's moves an appeal round, and still make it to the next round during a contest. - 50rp
*C4 Grand Festival Coordinator - Collect 5 contest ribbons. - 100rp
*C5 Similarity Type - Use 2 different Pokemon, with the same type, in both Appeal and Battling in a contest. - 20rp
*C6 Creative Combos - Make it past the first round in a Double Performance in a contest. - 40rp
*G1 Sad Panda.. Err Koala - Challenge the Koalatown gym without losing more than 2 Pokemon. - 20rp
*G2 Hilton "HAWTNESS" - Challenge the Super Hawtness gym with only pink Pokemon. - 20rp
*G3 Duo-Darkness - Challenge the Midnight and Moonlight Forest gyms in the same evening. - 40rp
*G4 Dino-RAEG - Challenge the Jurrasic Pokepark gym using only Fossil Pokemon. - 20rp
*G5 Pew Pew Laser Light Show - Use ball capsules and seals to make a flashy entrance into Atrum's Gundam gym with your two starting Pokemon. - 20rp
*G6 Hungry Hungry Hippos - Challenge the Yoshi's Island gym using only "fat" Pokemon. - 20rp
*G7 Knights of the Round - Challenge the Knight Training gym using only starter Pokemon. - 20rp
*E1 The Final Frontier - Defeat all 5 Frontier Brains. - 50rp

[Check back for more updates]

Sonic62
07-01-2010, 03:10 PM
:lol: Canadian Idol! I love it!

Yuso
07-01-2010, 03:12 PM
Actually, you have more rp than Nico Sonic. I forgot you can't beat yourself xD

xClutchxF
07-01-2010, 03:16 PM
I love how you have awesome Ideas :D

NicoCW
07-01-2010, 03:23 PM
This just gave me an awesome idea!

Maybe quizzes can be streamed where our knowledge of Pokemon is tested. For every question right, it could be worth 1-5rp depending on the difficulty. It wouldn't work on the forums since people could just Google it.

So it looks like I have 40rp, unless being a Gym Leader counts as a medal (which I do have for season 2), so it would be 90. Does it count?

And by the way, I'm totally not saying this because I could smoke you all on the Cry Game. _awesome_

SonikkuMan
07-01-2010, 03:33 PM
Woot Achievables. Gotta love them. Great idea Yuso

Dark_Weavile
07-01-2010, 03:47 PM
OMG i'm #1 :P

jakepeter
07-02-2010, 07:28 PM
I got brain over brawn! _awesome_

skateman222
07-02-2010, 11:33 PM
I don't know if this counts, but when Sonic62 challenged me to a Gym battle, I managed to defeat him. I don't know if this counts since I'm a gym leader, but I'm just making sure. I doubt I'm gonna get far with these achievements x3

Yuso
07-02-2010, 11:37 PM
ok, I should be more specefic XD
When you defeat Sonic62 when you challenge him. You'll have that very opportunity soon with Battle Frontier coming up!

Sonic62
07-02-2010, 11:56 PM
Way to put even more of a target on me.

Dark_Weavile
07-03-2010, 10:25 AM
well stop being awesome at pokemon and you'll be free

Yuso
07-03-2010, 12:20 PM
well stop being awesome at pokemon and you'll be free
I don't see that happening any time soon _awesome_

Muzy72
07-03-2010, 05:49 PM
Too bad I can't do some of these since I didn't have a team ready for Seasons 1 or 2. =\

windows98
07-04-2010, 10:42 PM
I could have sworn I replied to this thread earlier today. I kinda wonder now if I posted it in the wrong thread by mistake.

Anyway, it's cool that I'm in the top 5. I think I beat the Windy City Gym my first try a while back so does that qualify me for the points?

Yuso
07-08-2010, 07:30 PM
Updated the leaderboard. Added a top 10. Added NEW achievements. Good luck.

deadbrain
07-08-2010, 07:38 PM
for the challanges involving the gyms, shouldnt it also require you to win? and they wont always be able to battle when you challange them, unless you mean challange as in battle them, but it still remains that they wont always be able to battle you at the same time. =\ (most of that was refering to duo-darkness)

Sonic62
07-12-2010, 02:37 PM
*P2 BELIEVE IT! - Defeat the Windy City gym on your first try. - 20rp
Accomplished this last season btw.

Yuso
07-13-2010, 03:51 PM
Alrighty. Thanks for the heads up Sonic. I went ahead and updated that :D

Dark_Weavile
07-13-2010, 03:54 PM
for the challanges involving the gyms, shouldnt it also require you to win? and they wont always be able to battle when you challange them, unless you mean challange as in battle them, but it still remains that they wont always be able to battle you at the same time. =\ (most of that was refering to duo-darkness)
dont worry about duo darkness, me and clutch talk alot, so we can organize around each other quite well.

Muzy72
07-26-2010, 04:23 PM
[Original post deleted so this gets Yuso's attention xP]

Just want to point out that I have the following:

L1) I have a badge
C1) I have a ribbon
C2) I used a Registeel in both rounds of the Slateport Contest
C3) I used all 4 of Lopunny's moves and I made it to the next round in the Wisteria Contest
C4) I have 5 ribbons
C5) I used a Lopunny in the first round, and a Bibarel in the second in the Wisteria Contest
C6) I got past the first round in the Chrysanthemum Contest
G1) In my rematch with Skate, only 2 of my Pokemon fainted

BuizelBro
07-27-2010, 01:21 AM
i hate my Ds and how the wifi refuses to work :(

DarkMaster
08-01-2010, 11:56 AM
Well I can get the get a gym badge and beat clutch and dark weavile in one night

Sonic62
08-02-2010, 08:23 AM
Well I can get the get a gym badge and beat clutch and dark weavile in one night
Can /=/ done. :|

Muzy72
08-02-2010, 10:35 AM
Can /=/ done. :|
I checked DW and Clutch's gym, and yes, he did get their badges. I don't know why he put "can" though.

Yuso
08-12-2010, 05:32 AM
Alrighty! The achievement board has been updated. Seems as a new contender has taken the 1st spot! Congrats Muzy! Also, if you have earned an achievement, please post it here. I will verify it and apply it to the next update.

New achievement added. Good luck!

DarkMaster
08-12-2010, 07:10 AM
why was i not added to this list

Yuso
08-12-2010, 07:22 AM
why was i not added to this list
You are on the list. However I only show the top 10 and you are ranked #22 unfortunately :s

DarkMaster
08-12-2010, 08:31 AM
wow am i tied with a lot of other people since alan is barely holding his spot

Yuso
08-12-2010, 08:34 AM
Yeah, its a HUGE tie with people who have 50rp. Im not sure how Excel sorts it lol

DarkMaster
08-12-2010, 08:35 AM
well if i win a contest ribbon you will need to put me in that top ten since i will have 70

Justinp
08-12-2010, 01:00 PM
Just so you know everything I've earned :D

*L1 Taking the First Steps - Collect a gym badge
*L2 Seasonal Champion - Earn a season's medal. (If I get one for getting 5 Ribbons)
*C1 Brain over Brawn - Collect a contest ribbon.
*C3 Wild Fire - Use all four of your Pokemon's moves an appeal round, and still make it to the next round during a contest. (I do this with all my appeals usually)
*C4 Grand Festival Coordinator - Collect 5 contest ribbons.
*C5 Similarity Type - Use 2 different Pokemon, with the same type, in both Appeal and Battling in a contest. (Used Pachirisu in one of my appeals and Electivire in Battle, and won iirc)
*C6 Creative Combos - Make it past the first round in a Double Performance in a contest. (And I won it)

DarkMaster
08-12-2010, 06:32 PM
C3 Wild Fire - Use all four of your Pokemon's moves an appeal round, and still make it to the next round during a contest I have earned this achievement in tonights contest by making it past the first round with my Electivire

talesfan1
08-12-2010, 06:43 PM
Today I have acheived the following achievments,

*L1 Taking the First Steps - Collect a gym badge. - 10rp - I beat Dark_Weavile's, Moonlight Forest gym this afternoon.
*C1 Brain over Brawn - Collect a contest ribbon. - 20rp - I have won the Fennel Valley Contest today.
*C2 More Than Talent - Use the same Pokemon in Battle, from your Appeal Round in a contest. - 20rp - unsure on this, as the contest I was apart of, we had to do 2 appeal rounds as the other finalist does not have wifi, but as a result I used all 4 moves and won the contest, i hence moving to the next round.
*C5 Similarity Type - Use 2 different Pokemon, with the same type, in both Appeal and Battling in a contest. - 20rp - I used a Lucario for round 1 and then a Machamp for round 2.

This is a total of 70 points, if C2 counts in this case, if not that is a total of 50 points.

DarkMaster
08-14-2010, 09:46 PM
will this be updated again before the season ends since some people are getting achievements

Yuso
08-14-2010, 09:55 PM
I will update at some point, but as for the season's medal achievement, you actually have to get the medal at the end of the season.

DarkMaster
08-14-2010, 09:55 PM
i am not talking about medal i am talking about the achievement

Yuso
08-14-2010, 09:58 PM
I will update at some point, but as for the season's medal achievement, you actually have to get the medal at the end of the season.

i am not talking about medal i am talking about the achievement

Its pretty clear. Get the medal then get the achievement. I know I can overlook it and say you got it, but for the sake of staying organized I wanna do it this way. I hope thats okay with ya'll

DarkMaster
08-14-2010, 09:59 PM
i mean i got an achievement for a contest not the season medal

Yuso
08-15-2010, 05:10 AM
OH right. Yes okay. I will make sure to do that. But I won't update it right away. As I update the rankings, I like to release new achievements to work on, which right now, releasing them wouldn't make sense til the next season. :P

DarkMaster
08-15-2010, 07:04 AM
I have won a ribbon tonight so thats one more achievement

Yuso
08-21-2010, 07:46 PM
For the Contest achievements, please track down pkmnfan and have him post verifications to said achievements. Thanks!

DarkMaster
08-21-2010, 07:59 PM
alright will do

the1stpkmnfan
08-21-2010, 10:18 PM
As far as achievements went last season, mightve been my fault for not keeping track. :? But this next season Ill make sure to keep track and post in the Contest thread.

But I can make confirmation for those who won a Contest/Double Performance

DarkMaster
08-21-2010, 10:21 PM
i can also get justin or someone else to confirm it they were at most of the contests this season

Justinp
08-22-2010, 01:12 AM
If posting pictures of my artwork helps any, I can do that too <_<.

deadbrain
08-22-2010, 07:29 PM
L1, C1, C3, C4, C6. and ill ask pkmnfan to confirm these contest ones after the marathon. :p

Kyuubi
08-22-2010, 10:56 PM
Hey Deadbrain :D

deadbrain
10-26-2010, 09:09 PM
Yuso, when will these be updated for the new gyms? =3

and, are the gym leaders allowed to make suggestions for their achievement requirements?

abyssmalstar
10-27-2010, 09:29 AM
I got C1 C3 and L1
L1: My first badge was Justin, then Ditto, then DarkMaster
C1, I just won the Gerbera Ribbon
C3, Here is my appeal from that contest (uses Spikes, Toxic spikes, Rapid spin and Rock blast) [spoiler:259lmeyi]"All right Cloyster, Show &#39;em what your made of!" I shout as I throw my cloyster&#39;s Pokeball into the air. The spinning ball opens and the capsule with my Star Seal F opens revealing a beautiful (if I do say so myself) array of yellow stars going straight up all at once and turning blue as they fall over revealing my Cloyster. "Now Cloyster, Toxic spikes!" And my Cloyster responds quickly, making a semi circle of toxic spikes and then lining them towards me. "Now Spikes" And Cloyster arranges the spikes to meet up with the toxic spikes creating a full circle around Cloyster, and with the line of toxic spikes across the middle, it makes a Pokeball with Cloyster as it&#39;s center! "Alright Cloyster, great job, now lets go for a Rapid Spin!" And Cloyster complies sending all the spikes and Toxic spikes into the air! "Now finish it all off with Rock Blast!" I give my final command, and instantly Cloyster sends out rocks blasting all of the toxic spikes and spikes creating a purple and tan powder that then comes shimmering down to the ground.[/spoiler:259lmeyi]

cursemarkreid
10-27-2010, 09:36 AM
I have L1: Beat Darkmaster
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QROv3X66WlA (video Proof)

Yuso
10-27-2010, 11:47 AM
Yeah sorry about the hold up. you see, I had to pretty much start from scratch since my last hard drive crashed and took my excel documents with it.. I did back up my computer, unfortunately, the files for the league were in a directory I didn't back up :(

jakepeter
11-13-2010, 06:32 PM
*L1 Taking the First Steps - Collect a gym badge. - 10rp (I have my own)
*C1 Brain over Brawn - Collect a contest ribbon. - 20rp (Pacifidlog Town I believe)
*C2 More Than Talent - Use the same Pokemon in Battle, from your Appeal Round in a contest. - 20rp (In previous achievement this was done)
*C3 Wild Fire - Use all four of your Pokemon's moves an appeal round, and still make it to the next round during a contest. - 50rp (With previous two as well)

Total: 100rp

PhantoMarauder
12-19-2010, 11:14 PM
C1: (Won Jubilife Contest)
C2( Jubilife Contest, used Infernape in both Appeal and Battle),
C3: Appeal Proof: [spoiler:1t0nuex5]Infernape stands in the center of the unlit stage. As the spotlight turns toward it, the magnificent flames surrounding its head grow even larger as the excitement builds. In a smooth, yet powerful motion, Infernape begins a Rock Climb attack by smashing its incredibly powerful fists into the ground. This causes a section of the stage to rise into a majestic mountain, upon which a standing area at the very top awaits its owner. The mighty ape then releases a scorching Flamethrower onto to rock, causing it to become a steamy mountain of magma. Infernape shows off its amazing agility as it climbs the mountain, doing many flips as it goes. Once at the top, Infernape looks out towards the audience, and suddenly begins to glow. The magnificent orange hue that has engulfed Infernape is its Sunny Day. Soon, a giant circle of light surrounds Infernape as it stands regally upon the top of its mountain. The flame on its head gains power from the intense sunlight and grow bigger and brighter. Suddenly, the flames spouting from his cranium now seem like a beautiful, blazing crown. This is surely a fitting appearance for the king of the mountain. Infernape has mesmerized the crowd with its regal presence atop the smoldering cliff, as if they look up to this mysterious, fiery entity. With one last movement, Infernape shows its power in a mighty Roar, which shakes the entire stadium. Every single soul in the stadium is now speechless. The sun dies down, the mountain of magma sinks and cools, and Infernape now stands, once again in the center of the unlit stage.[/spoiler:1t0nuex5]
C6 (Made it to second round in Hearthome Double Performance contest with Espeon and Umbreon, lost to Muzy in Battle round)