PDA

View Full Version : Oh hai there!

PRKon
07-07-2010, 08:38 AM
Greetings, TSG Community! Perhaps a very few of you might recognise my name from stream chats and such, but to the vast majority of you, I may need some introduction.

Hallow thar. I am PRKon. You can call me Kon, PRK, Kone or just "Hey, you, whatever your name is." Nice to meetchu!

Right... about me... I am a surprising sort of gamer in that I enjoy games that I do not enjoy playing. Confused? You will be. You see, let's take Zelda as an example. I'm fascinated by the depth of gameplay, the graphical styles, the storylines, the timeline theories, the designs of characters and events, the little bits of trivia and hidden secrets... but I've never played a Zelda game further than the first boss. Strange, no? And yet, I've still managed to accumulate a knowledge of the franchise.

I know my way around games that I've never even seen IRL. I know what to do in situations I've never myself been in. I am... a meta-nerd? All the nerdery without actually being the nerd. :/

One thing that I do enjoy, however, is Pokémon. I am Poké-mad. You'll probably see me on Pokécommunity more than here, and I probably won't even be that active here. I'll be the TSG lurker, I guess. I'll lurk over the whole board and never make a post, probably. Hehe.

One place you're probably likely to see me, though, is in stream chats. I love watching the streams. I'm PRKon in there too, and that's where you might have seen me, if you've seen me, which you haven't.

So... there's my introduction, and probably the most I'll ever type here. I'm going to go lurk around TSG then. Hehe. See you around...?

Dementrious
07-07-2010, 08:46 AM
I do recognize you from the chats. Thanks for joining the forums!

I have a friend that loves games, but hates playing. He just likes to watch.

PRKon
07-07-2010, 09:15 AM
Hi Dementrious - I recognise you too!

Your friend sounds a lot like me. X3

the1stpkmnfan
07-07-2010, 10:30 AM
Hey PRK! Welcome to the community! :D hope you enjoy it here, and with all the Poke Talk that may go on. :)

haleyisacylon
07-07-2010, 04:20 PM
Hi there! Welcome to the forums. :3

Iwasalongtimeago
10-15-2010, 10:27 PM
Happy Birthday Kon!

D3adlyNinja
10-15-2010, 10:31 PM
hey kon happy birthday

the1stpkmnfan
10-16-2010, 12:28 AM
Happy birthday Kon!

Kennyan
10-16-2010, 01:18 AM
Happy birthday!

Heufneutje
10-16-2010, 05:49 AM
Happy birthday Kon! :D

Nijntjes
10-16-2010, 06:24 AM
Happy birthday! <3

zuruski
10-16-2010, 04:04 PM
Happy birthday PRKon, despite not seeing you around these parts recently.