PDA

View Full Version : [Battle Frontier] Battle Dojo

pkGamerB
07-19-2010, 07:12 PM
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c39/codechrono/battle_frontier_logo.png
Greetings, all you trainers, and welcome to the
Battle Dojo!
So, you wanna be the very best, like no one ever was? Well you're in luck, because I've got a brand new challenge just for you. Here at the Dojo, you all will be battling it out against me and my Pokemon with hopes to earn the Power Symbol!

[Symbols coming soon :P]

Requirements
So, you're probably wondering what torture you'll have to endure to earn my symbol. Well the answer is simple. To even get a shot at this facility, you must have at least four badges from this current season, OR a total of any six badges from the two previous seasons.

Silver Symbol
The rules for the silver symbol are pretty straightforward. If you meet the badge requirement, all you have to do is win one 3-on-3 battle against me. My Pokemon are the best of the best, so you better come prepared, or prepare to lose! These battles are held at level 50.

Gold Symbol
Winning the gold symbol is a little more challenging. Once you have earned your silver symbol, you'll have to defeat me twice in a set of three battles (also 3-on-3). Between rounds, both sides are permitted to switch Pokemon, so don't expect to see the same tricks from me twice. If you fail to win two out of three battles against me, you must wait at least 24 hours before making another challenge. All gold symbol battles will be held at level 50 as well.

Da Rules
- All standard TSG league rules (http://community.thespeedgamers.com/viewtopic.php?p=167251#p167251) will apply, excluding freeze clause.
- Challengers must have four badges from this season, or any six from previous seasons.
- For the silver symbol, victory goes to the winner of one, 3-on-3 battle (Lv 50).
- For the gold, the victor is the winner of two out of three, 3-on-3 battles (Lv 50).
- If you fail to complete either of the challenges, you must wait at least 24 hours to make another attempt.
- Voice chat is always off.
- In the event of a disconnection on the challenger's end, I will decide whether or not to allow a rematch the same day, depending on the situation.
- Please DO NOT reveal any of my Pokemon or strategies in this thread. If you want to talk to me about our battle in detail, do it via PM. :P

Also, the following Pokemon are banned from this facility, as they are considered Uber by Smogon:[spoiler:2k1lrn63]Arceus
Darkrai
Deoxys - All forms
Dialga
Garchomp
Giratina - Both forms
Groudon
Ho-oh
Kyogre
Latias
Latios
Lugia
Manaphy
Mew
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Salamence
Shaymin - Sky form
Wobbuffet
Wynaut[/spoiler:2k1lrn63]If you break any of the rules, I will immediately disconnect from the battle, and it will not be counted.

Dojo Hours:
My FC: 3309 4295 2427

I'll be open for battles every Monday-Saturday after 2 pm CST. The best way to get ahold of me is probably via PM, since it goes straight to my email when I'm not on the forums.

Cerified Trainers:
Silver
Muzy72
Dark_Weavile
Justinp

Gold
Dark_Weavile

Good luck. If you're strong, you'll survive...

Muzy72
07-19-2010, 07:44 PM
Hey pk, just want to point out that Yuso said that all Battle Frontier battles should be 3 on 3.

pkGamerB
07-24-2010, 01:44 PM
Slightly revamped the rules a bit. I'm also open for battles, so feel free to make a challenge!

Dark_Weavile
07-24-2010, 02:37 PM
Simple...i love it

Justinp
07-24-2010, 02:50 PM
I always gotta ask questions just to be sure! Say we wanted to do Silver and Gold. Could we do them both in one night? (ie, beat you 3 times in a row or 3 out of 4 matches)

pkGamerB
07-24-2010, 02:58 PM
Hmm, I'd say you can go for the gold as early as the day after you win silver. I only say that because I'm not sure if I'd have time to have 4 battles with the same person and still try to fit other challengers in. It wouldn't hurt to ask me on the day you challenge me though, since it's possible that I would have time for that.

Justinp
07-24-2010, 03:01 PM
Cool, you free now? I wouldn't mind going for at least the silver :D If not, maybe later on tonight whenever you are free?

pkGamerB
07-24-2010, 04:07 PM
Sorry it took me so long to reply, I got sidetracked with other things. I'll probably only be free for the next hour or so today, so if you happen to read this by then, PM me your FC and we can battle. If not, I can try to get you in sometime tomorrow, even though I'm normally closed on Sundays.

Justinp
07-24-2010, 04:31 PM
Still good to go? If you are I can just save Dragon Quest real quick and hop on. FC is in my sig btw :P

pkGamerB
07-24-2010, 04:32 PM
Yep, I'm still here. Just give me your FC and I'll get online.

Justinp
07-24-2010, 04:54 PM
So close lol. I'll challenge you again on Monday since you are closed on Sundays :D

pkGamerB
07-24-2010, 04:55 PM
Good game, that one came right down to the wire! I look forward to our next battle.

pkGamerB
07-27-2010, 02:03 PM
Congrats to Muzy72 for winning the very first Power symbol! :D

DarkMaster
07-27-2010, 02:19 PM
of course the one thing i may win at i need badges which i don't have grr

pkGamerB
08-01-2010, 02:24 AM
I didn't post this here before, but since I got quite a few challenges over the past few days I'll post it now. I haven't had time to check the forums since Friday afternoon, and I'll be pretty busy tomorrow as well, so unless I've already responded to your PM, you guys will have to wait until Monday to battle me.

Dark_Weavile
08-01-2010, 02:25 PM
good game, u threw me off with ur first one

pkGamerB
08-01-2010, 02:26 PM
Good game Weavile, you're the first person so far to beat that team on the first try. Congrats! :D

Dark_Weavile
08-01-2010, 02:30 PM
Good game Weavile, you're the first person so far to beat that team on the first try. Congrats! :D
so when can i challenge the gold?

pkGamerB
08-06-2010, 03:38 PM
Congrats to Justinp for getting a decisive win against me to earn the Silver Symbol!

EDIT: And congrats to Dark_Weavile for winning the first Gold Symbol!