PDA

View Full Version : Uhh... hi there!

Loveybunny
07-20-2010, 07:09 PM
Hey guys. I'm Loveybunny. You can call me Roanne if you want.

I heard about TSG through my sister. She showed me the Final Fantasy marathon last year and I thought, "Jeepers, that's so cool!" I only saw a bit of that, though. The first marathon I actually watched was the Mario one last month. I had school during that time but I still managed to tune in a lot. (it was a blast to watch)

Anyways, the games I mainly play are Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, Sonic, Final Fantasy. I LOVE Kingdom Hearts and I recently started playing Ace Attorney.

One of my favourite series is the "Tales" series. I've played Symphonia, Symphonia: DoNW, Abyss, Phantasia, Legendia, and ToW: RM. Unfortunately I don't have anything Xbox related so I can't play Vesperia D: I was hoping they'd make the PS3 version in English.

Now for stuff about me. I'm 15. I live in Canada. I'm Filipino. I like cats but I don't own one. I love to draw. My favourite type of music is rock. Uhh... and I'm a girl XD

I'm sorry for the long post hehe.

07-20-2010, 07:37 PM
Greetings, and welcome! Even though I just joined today myself. ^^;

Lindbum
07-20-2010, 07:38 PM
Hey there LoveyBunny! <3

Welcome to the forum! ^_^

Loveybunny
07-20-2010, 07:46 PM
Thanks for the welcomes, you guys ^_^
Hope I like it here. (well of course I will)

And welcome to you too Profile! =o

pkGamerB
07-20-2010, 09:20 PM
Welcome, Loveybunny! I hope you stick around and have a great time here.

Another Tales fan, eh? I've only played Symphonia so far, but I love it! It's one of my all time favorite games. I've had Phantasia for a little while, but haven't gotten around to playing it yet.

Twister468
07-20-2010, 09:47 PM
Welcome! _awesome_
Hope you have fun here!
(I like your avatar btw.)

Loveybunny
07-20-2010, 10:31 PM
Another Tales fan, eh? I've only played Symphonia so far, but I love it! It's one of my all time favorite games. I've had Phantasia for a little while, but haven't gotten around to playing it yet.
Symphonia is definitely my favourite out of all the Tales games. Phantasia is pretty good too. I haven't beaten it yet. I was at the very end of the game and then my file seemed to have deleted itself D:

@Twister468 Thanks! I drew my little avatar thingy. I go by Loveybunny on a few other sites so I use that avatar for them too ^^;

the1stpkmnfan
07-21-2010, 11:16 AM
I believe you are gonna like it here Roanne, welcome to the community. :D I hope you get to stick around as well!

bluecatbunny
07-22-2010, 08:44 PM
*hands muffin* I just declared you worthy of a muffin because of your profile pic. HAPPY JOINING.....DATE........TIME....thingimajig....

Loveybunny
07-22-2010, 09:24 PM
@the1stpkmnfan Thanks =D I think I remember seeing you during the Mario marathon. At least, I think that was you... *jabs my memory*

@bluecatbunny OOH MUFFIN. om nom nom. Thank you~
Joining... date... time... thing? XD

the1stpkmnfan
07-22-2010, 09:37 PM
Haha yeah I was there. xD Nice to see you remember. x3

Loveybunny
07-22-2010, 10:04 PM
Oh good! My brain hasn't rotted away yet thanks to summer break. That's a relief ^^;

bluecatbunny
07-23-2010, 01:21 PM
CORECTION! Thingimajig.