PDA

View Full Version : hai there

Kringle
07-20-2010, 07:58 PM
hi! I'm Are (no seriously, it is my name) and im a random dude from the southern end of Norway (still probobly farther north than most of you...)

I heard of TSG from MMO champion during the latest mario marathon. (about a day before i was having an exam, so yeah....)

the games i play are Zelda, Pokemon, Maro, warcraft (III/WoW), starcraft, some Valve games and Minecraft (its awesome) aswell as some other random rts like cnc and AoE. but my favorit game all time would be... zelda OoT or pokemon yellow.

i used to be an animehead, watched it alot, but recently i have tried to keep away from them, as they are kind of time consuming. if i get hooked on a series i rapidly mess up my sleep scedule. so i rather stick to manga these days.

other than that there is not much to say, see ya!
(oh, and if you catch me swearing somewhere, please excuse me, as half my family is from the moast sweary part of norway, and the other part dont seem to care too much, so its kind of a normal thingie)

pkGamerB
07-20-2010, 09:39 PM
Welcome to the forums, Kringle! I hope you enjoy yourself here. :)

Twister468
07-20-2010, 09:44 PM
Welcome! _awesome_
Hope you have fun here.

the1stpkmnfan
07-21-2010, 11:20 AM
Hey there Are! Hope you enjoy it here in the forums. :D

KingSimba77
07-22-2010, 02:05 AM
Greetings! Welcome to the forums! :D

KatTheBard
07-22-2010, 11:38 AM
Welcome to the forums!

And as for the swearing, there's censors where they need to be. :]

mayday22
07-22-2010, 11:41 AM
Welcome to the forums! I'd love to see a picture of the scenery there sometime! I've heard Norway is beautiful!

bluecatbunny
07-22-2010, 08:41 PM
WELCOME! you get a muffin _awesome_ *hands chocolate muffin*